dmAlltalkdmAlltalk: Conference calling made easy: Group tele-conferencing made easy
Would it be useful for you to hold a 'meeting' on the phone and enable between 3-15 people to share in the same conversation? If so, dmAlltalkdmAlltalk: Conference calling made easy, our professional and affordable tele-conferencing service, is the answer. It's ideal for timely decision-making when it's not easy to meet face to face. You can use it for business or for pleasure, for briefing colleagues, or for arranging a family get-together.
Key features and benefits of dmAlltalkdmAlltalk: Conference calling made easy
- Bring people together - if face-to-face meetings are not possible
- Avoid 'telephone tag' by fixing a time when it's convenient for everyone to talk, no matter where they are
- Improve teamwork and decision-making by keeping everyone informed, involved and motivated
- Manage the teleconference quickly, securely and easily, thanks to simple controls and access PIN numbers
- Save money. dmAllTalk is half the cost of many corporate services
- Use the service for arranging family and social events too!
- Control the content - you can ensure teleconference attendees cannot speak to each other until you arrive and 'open' the session
Pricing and availability
dmAlltalkdmAlltalk: Conference calling made easy has no joining fees or rental. You only pay for your calls to the dmAlltalkdmAlltalk: Conference calling made easy number.
dmAlltalkdmAlltalk: Conference calling made easy case study
Sharper team focus leads to sales increase
A successful UK supplier of office equipment has increased turnover by 25% - and gained a competitive edge over rival companies. By using dmAllTalk for 30 minutes every week, the company's sales director has been able to keep his five regional sales teams fully-focused on new products and the latest special offers.
Although the annual sales conference proved a valuable tool for motivating its 22 regional salespeople, the company found that key messages were forgotten quickly and email updates overlooked. The company needed to improve its sales focus all year round.
The sales director encountered call conferencing for the first time when dealing with a US-based supplier. His American counterpart was surprised that teleconferencing didn't exist in the UK... or so they thought. However, the sales director then discovered dmAllTalk and was surprised it didn't include rental - unlike many US services.
- The sales-force meets regularly via teleconference
- The sales director can keep his team on-message at all times
- Special offers and new products are identified quickly - helping the sales people to get ahead of competitors
- The sales director can even manage the teleconferences from his hotel room, while travelling to trade shows abroad